A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weiland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weiland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiland
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weiland, ACNP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiland graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E Weiland ACNP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Weiland practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weiland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Weiland practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pulmonologists.