A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hearing Aids
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarten graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weingarten has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Weingarten MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten practices Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.