Otolaryngologists
29201 Telegraph Rd
Ste 500
Southfield, MI 48034
248-569-5985
Locations and availability (8)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Beware  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2014

Dr. Weingarten's bed side manner is less than 0. He is condescending to both patients and his staff. I have never been so uncomfortable at a doctor's office. His unprofessional attitude was a complete surprise and a disappointment.

|  Great  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

My son was born severly tounge tied, and Dr. Weingarten has been great with him. He has great Patience, and he is great with kids. As a mother of 2 w/ a full-time job it is hard for me to schedule for appointment but with him and his offices I can always count on a lunch time visit, the appointments are quick, and he is through and honest. I will surely give him the highest recommendation there is.

|  A GREAT DR  |  show details
by SYLVIA YOUSIF on Mar 8th, 2011

MY 3 KIDS LOVE HIM, HE IS VERY PATIENT AND CARING AND THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO GET THERE EARS CHECKED OR CLEANED, (KIDS AGES 7,6,7MONTHS)AND THE STAFF IS VERY NICE AND IS VERY PATIENT WITH MY FAMILY,FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT,MY FAMILY AND I ARE VERY HAPPY WITH HIM AND THE STAFF. THANK YOU.

|  Save your time and money- see a real professional  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2010

We found this ENT listed as one of the HOUR Detroit's choices for good doctors in the area and decided to give him a try. Although we read other peoples' reviews of his lack of listening to a patient and rushing through appointments, he was the only MD that we could get in to see within the week- his availability was obvious after the visit. Not only did he not care about listening to the story, he diagnosed the 'condition' in about 30 seconds, and then tried to rush out of the room before we could ask any questions. He then proceeded to prescribe a medicine that my boyfriend has severe reactions to, and after telling him (and the assistant before him) that this was a medication that he couldn't use, Dr. W. insulted him by saying that he "prescribes this for babies and toddlers. You're a grown man, you can handle it." We had to chase him down the hall to ask him the questions that we had come to ask. After coming home and reading the side effects of this medication, I'm glad that we opted for a second opinion- although it's a longer wait for an office visit, it's worth seeing someone that will take the time to consider your questions, history of illness and medication, and humanity.

|  One AMAZING Doctor  |  show details
by JC on May 7th, 2010

Totally Awesome Doctor, truly cared about helping me and getting me better. Patient, Honest, and just wonderful .

|  Rude Doctor  |  show details
by Melissa on Jan 28th, 2010

This doctor was very rude during my appointment. There was no need to treat me in such a manner.

|  show details