Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
Apr 28th, 2016

Terrible doctor. Rude and condescending. He also misdiagnosed me. It was a waste of time and very stressful. I really hope future patients read his reviews because there is a common theme.

patient and healthcare professional St John Providence show details patient and healthcare professional St John Providence
by Donna S on Mar 15th, 2016

Dr Weingarten was abrupt, condescending, rude to a resident he was training, challenged my answers to his questions, failed to provide answers for my questions, would not recommend

by Robert L Holland, BA,DMD on Mar 11th, 2016

My wife and I have had surgery by Dr Weingarten and were very impressed with his knowledge, skills, abilities, care and concern. We highly recommend him for your ENT treatment.

Best ENT in Southeast Michigan! show details Best ENT in Southeast Michigan!
by Brittney Z. on Feb 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

This is the best doctor that I have ever been treated by. He truly cares about his patients and even came in to help me with my double ear infections ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best ENT in Southeast Michigan! show details Best ENT in Southeast Michigan!
by Brittney Zielinski on Feb 7th, 2016

One of the best doctors that I have ever seen, hands down! He truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to help them, even coming in on his day off!

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Nicole on Dec 23rd, 2015

Dr. Weingarten is wonderful! I was referred by my PCP for a tonsillectomy and he far exceeded my expectations. I'll definitely be recommending him to friends and family.

The very best Doctor EVER!!! show details The very best Doctor EVER!!!
by Kenneth R. Bolick on Jul 9th, 2015

Above excellent Doctor!

Dr. Weingarten is an outstanding physician. show details Dr. Weingarten is an outstanding physician.
by Gilbert Staffend on Jun 8th, 2015

Dr. Weingarten is only one of many physicians I have seen many times over many decades. Dr. Weingarten continues to be a standout for care, efficiency, and results.

President, APS, Inc show details President, APS, Inc
by Michael McMahon on May 13th, 2015

Without a doubt, the best medical experience I have ever had- recommend him to everyone

Mar 4th, 2015

Arrogant, sarcastic, dismissive. I should have paid attention to other reviews

Feb 25th, 2015

Terrible people skills, spoke to me in a degrading manner.Challenged my answers to his questions. Will not be returning.

condescending and rude and tubes fell out too early show details condescending and rude and tubes fell out too early
Feb 10th, 2015

I only went to him for my 9 month old since it was the first ENT I could get an appointment with. (Obviously, I have since learned the good docs are worth waiting for). He has horrible bed-side manner, very impatient with kids, and condescending to parents. Rushes through appointments (as I'm sure he wanted to get to more interesting cases) but it's not appropriate when I am paying for my visit as well. He did put the ear tubes in, but they fell out soon after, and we are getting another set this week with a new ENT. I simply could not bear to put myself or my son through another appointment with him.

Beware show details Beware
Aug 8th, 2014

Dr. Weingarten's bed side manner is less than 0. He is condescending to both patients and his staff. I have never been so uncomfortable at a doctor's office. His unprofessional attitude was a complete surprise and a disappointment.

Great show details Great
Jul 26th, 2012

My son was born severly tounge tied, and Dr. Weingarten has been great with him. He has great Patience, and he is great with kids. As a mother of 2 w/ a full-time job it is hard for me to schedule for appointment but with him and his offices I can always count on a lunch time visit, the appointments are quick, and he is through and honest. I will surely give him the highest recommendation there is.

A GREAT DR show details A GREAT DR
by SYLVIA YOUSIF on Mar 8th, 2011

MY 3 KIDS LOVE HIM, HE IS VERY PATIENT AND CARING AND THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO GET THERE EARS CHECKED OR CLEANED, (KIDS AGES 7,6,7MONTHS)AND THE STAFF IS VERY NICE AND IS VERY PATIENT WITH MY FAMILY,FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT,MY FAMILY AND I ARE VERY HAPPY WITH HIM AND THE STAFF. THANK YOU.

Save your time and money- see a real professional show details Save your time and money- see a real professional
Nov 22nd, 2010

We found this ENT listed as one of the HOUR Detroit's choices for good doctors in the area and decided to give him a try. Although we read other peoples' reviews of his lack of listening to a patient and rushing through appointments, he was the only MD that we could get in to see within the week- his availability was obvious after the visit. Not only did he not care about listening to the story, he diagnosed the 'condition' in about 30 seconds, and then tried to rush out of the room before we could ask any questions. He then proceeded to prescribe a medicine that my boyfriend has severe reactions to, and after telling him (and the assistant before him) that this was a medication that he couldn't use, Dr. W. insulted him by saying that he "prescribes this for babies and toddlers. You're a grown man, you can handle it." We had to chase him down the hall to ask him the questions that we had come to ask. After coming home and reading the side effects of this medication, I'm glad that we opted for a second opinion- although it's a longer wait for an office visit, it's worth seeing someone that will take the time to consider your questions, history of illness and medication, and humanity.

One AMAZING Doctor show details One AMAZING Doctor
by JC on May 7th, 2010

Totally Awesome Doctor, truly cared about helping me and getting me better. Patient, Honest, and just wonderful .

Rude Doctor show details Rude Doctor
by Melissa on Jan 28th, 2010

This doctor was very rude during my appointment. There was no need to treat me in such a manner.

Jan 22nd, 2009