A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinreb
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinreb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinreb graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinreb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Weinreb FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Weinreb practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and North Haven, CT.
See East Haven Radiologists.