A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinreb graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weinreb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Weinreb FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Weinreb practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Haven Radiologists.