A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.