A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weisman, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weisman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weisman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trevose, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.