A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weisman, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weisman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Weisman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Weisman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trevose, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.