Dr. Jeffrey Weller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Weller?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Weller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2014

Very Impressed

My son became very ill in 2002, when he was two years old. He had diarrhea, was vomiting and was in obvious distress. After multiple blood tests and x-rays, his regular doctor was unable to diagnose him and sent me away several times over the course of a week. My son was eventually admitted to our hospital due to dehydration and extreme weight loss. While making rounds for the clinic, Dr. Weller examined my son and told me that he suspected my son had an autoimmune disease called Henoch-Schonlein purpura and to watch for tell-tale bruising on his legs and feet. Dr. Weller was new to the clinic and his advice was discounted by our regular doctor. We eventually put my son in the car and drove him to Seattle Childrens Hospital, where my son was diagnosed with Henoch-Schonlein purpura. Dr. Weller continued to check in with us, he cared very much about my son, and was supremely knowledgeable. After that we always scheduled with Dr. Weller. We have since moved and have had to find other doctors. Thank goodness we found one who knows Dr. Weller personally and is of the same caliber.

April 21st, 2010

My young child has been to see him 2 times, both occations I was unable to get my child into see his regular MD. Both times this doctor treated him for Asthma. Both times it turned out not to be Asthma but Phnemonia. My child will not be re visiting this MD.

October 9th, 2015