A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wells is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Blessing Hosp At 11TH, Quincy, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Morris Wells DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Wells practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wells practices Family Medicine near Palmyra, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, IL.
See Palmyra Primary Care Doctors.