Dr. Jeffrey Wells DO Patient Reviews

September 9th, 2016
Great doctor!
We have been seeing Dr.Jeff for 11 years. He is compassionate and knowledgable. A good "common sense" physician. Someone I can talk to. He's a good listener and takes the time to answer all my concerns.

June 30th, 2015
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!
Doctor Wells is the most arrogant and rude doctor I've ever met! The first visit I had with him he interrupted me every time I tried to explain to him what I was having problems with. "Which is severe back pain" he did everything but call me a liar! I don't have insurance and if I was lying I wouldn't be wasting my hard earned money trying to get help! He gave me an xray which everyone I talked too and the research I've done suggest not to waste the money on because it doesn't tell you much but I went along with it basically because he was so extremely pushy! you need an mri to really see what the problem is. Which again the people I've talked to and the research I've done suggest don't waste thousands of dollars on an mri because the treatment will be the same. So after a big long conceded speech about the amazing DOCTOR WELLS!!! he gave me a very low dose pain medicine so I tried it out. It didn't work great and wasn't enough to get me through the month so I decided to call and make an appointment with doctor Wells to talk about switching the medicine he has me on because it's not helping me like I had hoped. This is where the nightmare with doctor Wells began! He came in the room didn't give me any respect as a human being whatsoever! He was only in the room for maybe 2 minutes. That was plenty enough time for him to degrade me and make me feel about 2 inches tall! He came in the room chewed me out grabbed his computer and left the room. No have a good day. No sorry I couldn't help. Nothing nice at all! He says instead there's a list of doctors at the front desk like he was telling me to go somewhere else. I don't know what doctor wells problem is. It's like he has something against me but I don't even know the guy other than the 2 experiences I just mentioned. I was not rude to him! I talked to him with respect! I'm really just in shock at what just happened to me!!! I've never wrote a review about anyone before but the way I was just treated by him I couldn't ignore! I'm not writing this for everyone one else, im writing this for doctor wells! You sir have a major problem! I came to you for help and left feeling like a piece of crap! Hope you change your ways for everyone else's sake! P.s. everyone else in the office was great! The nurse was nice. Lady at the front desk was nice.

January 13th, 2012
my visit
i had a fantastic experience at dr. wells office! He didn't make me wait in the exam room very long and was polite and professional. He was very easy to talk to and put me at ease. He gave me his card and shook my hand! That's never happened to me in the dr. office before. I would recommend this dr to anyone.