A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Welna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Welna, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Welna graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Welna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey O Welna DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey O. Welna practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Welna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Welna practices Anesthesiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Anesthesiologists.