A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wener is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wener, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wener graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wener has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wener MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Wener practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wener has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wener practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Obstetricians & Gynecologists.