Dr. Jeffrey Wener MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 29th, 2013
If you have a high risk pregnancy he is the wrong doctor to go to. My daughter is profoundly deaf because of his negligence and god like attitude. Most of all he has not admitted how he destroyed a girls life forever, no acceptance. But as he has kids and grand kids I hope that their doctor is paying better attention because we can all wake up tomorrow with a disability due to someone else's mistake.

March 26th, 2012
EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED
I'm upset with the person who referred me to this doctor. My experience was painful and frightening. Absolutely no effort made to make me feel safe and cared about. The people at Waste Manage-ment handle bags of garbage with greater care than the way I was treated. Afterward, I was sore for days. Thank goodness for the internet. Were it not for my personal experience and the information I discovered online, this particular part of my journey may have ended in some unspeakable disaster. Thanks for reading this comment. It may save you from ever having such a dark and horrid encounter.

April 20th, 2011
Miss Diagnosing Is His Specialty
I was a high risk pregnancy and he made a decision about delivery from his car phone without checking my records, he miss diagnosed and when my baby was born I baptized her because she only had 20% chance for leaving. The sad truth is that 3 years later he made the same mistake and the baby died.

April 5th, 2011
Came into delivery room saying he wanted to break my water and insert a fetal monitor because the external monitors were showing an elevated heart rate. When I said I didn't want him to break my water and asked why he started getting very hostile and then said I needed a c-section. When I initially refused he threatened to kick me out of the hospital. His exact words were "I'm sending in the anesthesiologist. If you try and interfere I'll have you discharged from the hospital!" He refused to consider any other options. After being bullied into a c-section he never followed up until 4 days later when I left the hospital. I didn't find out what kind of cut I had until 3 days later when another doctor went over my record. I would never recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

January 11th, 2011
truly uncaring
This is my very first pregnancy. I was experiencing bleeding in the first trimester. He did an exam, (not a gentle one either)- never said what the purpose of the exam was for. Then he casually told me that I might or might not have a miscarriage and told me to have a nice day, then rushed out the door. Really? "Have a nice day."-smile, handshake and all... I haven't seen him since, nor will I EVER chose to see him again.

July 29th, 2010
Very fine Doctor
Dr.Wener is a fine ob/gyn. His nursing staff is personable and friendly, his office staff is efficient. He has always taken time to ask about me, my situations and concerns, he encourages questions and is has been attentive to patient comfort and sharing advice and referrals. I would recommend him!

January 8th, 2010
Do not recommend
Horrible bedside mannerIs very coldIs very rough!