Dr. Jeffrey Wentworth MD Patient Reviews

February 18th, 2014
I have seen Dr. Wentworth for 11 years. Always professional, courteous, and has an excellent bedside manner. During my pregnancy I saw a few other doctors at the group and Dr. Wentworth is the only one I have never had a wait time. Always accurate diagnosis. Seemed legitimately happy for me when I discussed trying to conceive. Always remembers what was discussed at my previous appointments. I have no complaints. Plus, I love the nurse that works with him!

January 12th, 2012
Not Paying Attention
I saw Dr. Wentworth for years. I had an ongoing issue that he treated me for with a treatment that he said would probably be only temporary. When I started having problems again, they treated me like a new patient. He clearly didn't pay attention to my old diagnosis and I went through several months of being treated like my problem was in my head. Finally he "took some time to read my file" and decided suddenly I needed surgery. It was a complete 180 and very stressful to me. I don't recommend him for this reason - nice, but either too busy or not paying close enough attention in my opinion.

May 1st, 2009
great bedside manners, great knowledge, awesome doctor! Made sure my daughter was healthy due to my complications during the last month of pregnancy. Will stay with him as long as he is practicing!