A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weprin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weprin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weprin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weprin graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weprin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence St Vincent
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weprin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Weprin practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Weprin practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Gastroenterologists, and Portland Hepatologists.