A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wesson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wesson, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wesson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wesson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Wesson practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Wesson practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near Menomonee Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Internists, Menomonee Falls Nephrologists, and Menomonee Falls Neurologists.