A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wesson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wesson, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wesson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Wesson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Wesson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wesson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wesson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Nephrologists.