A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Whiting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Whiting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Whiting, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiting graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Whiting has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Whiting MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Whiting practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Whiting has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Whiting practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.