Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Review show details Review
by Pam M.P. on Dec 11th, 2015

The most efficient office I have ever attended. I have to find another eye doctor with sadness since my insurance company accepts all my physicians but him. Scott & White will not pay for any out of network providers. Unfortunately only 3 of my 10 docors are not with S&W -- and they are the best! S&W has a monopoly on Baylor doctors!

by Mrs moore on Feb 10th, 2015

Great! Love Key-Whitman!

LASIK show details LASIK
by Mary G. on Oct 29th, 2013

I had the procedure on both eyes and have been very pleased! I love being able to see when I wake up in the mornings and no longer having to wear contacts. I hope to have crystalens in the future and will definitely use Dr. Whitman!

Lasik Patient show details Lasik Patient
by Bryan on Oct 28th, 2013

I visited a few places before I decided to get my Lasik done at Key Whitman. Very happy with my choice. Very easy, and they really took care of me because I was a little intimidated by the lasers. It was so easy. 5 stars for this first class experience.

I highly recommend Dr. Whitman and his entire team! Great Experience show details I highly recommend Dr. Whitman and his entire team! Great Experience
by Kellie G. on Oct 28th, 2013

I love everyone at the Key-Whitman Eye Center. The counselors, technicians and dcotors have been treating my vision needs since Dr. Whitman performed my LASIK surgery in 2008. LASIK was the best decision I ever made and I'm thrilled to say my vision has remained at 20/20 since my surgery 5 years ago. Although I had my surgery at the Dallas location, I see the doctors at the Plano location on a regular basis since it's closer to my home and office. I would recommend all of them which is why I have no preference on physician choice, I've seen each physician at least once over the years and had a great experience each time. If you are unhappy with your current eye doctor or they don't offer the advanced services Key-Whitman does, I would highly recommend making an appointment.

May 17th, 2012

Key-Whitman center is a hold-back from the past. Dr. Key was an egomaniac, phony, and a money-grubbing non-christian man.

Just a Number show details Just a Number
by Roger Steven Patterson on Nov 10th, 2009

Dr. Whitman performed lens replacement surgery on both eyes. Had problems with my right eye. Dr. Whitman was nonchalent and just basically took no reponsibility for the problem. I feel firm in my belief that he messed up something in the surgery and he will not admit it. I would never recommend this doctor.