Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  LASIK  |  show details
by Mary G. on Oct 29th, 2013

I had the procedure on both eyes and have been very pleased! I love being able to see when I wake up in the mornings and no longer having to wear contacts. I hope to have crystalens in the future and will definitely use Dr. Whitman!

|  Lasik Patient  |  show details
by Bryan on Oct 28th, 2013

I visited a few places before I decided to get my Lasik done at Key Whitman. Very happy with my choice. Very easy, and they really took care of me because I was a little intimidated by the lasers. It was so easy. 5 stars for this first class experience.

|  I highly recommend Dr. Whitman and his entire team! Great Experience  |  show details
by Kellie G. on Oct 28th, 2013

I love everyone at the Key-Whitman Eye Center. The counselors, technicians and dcotors have been treating my vision needs since Dr. Whitman performed my LASIK surgery in 2008. LASIK was the best decision I ever made and I'm thrilled to say my vision has remained at 20/20 since my surgery 5 years ago. Although I had my surgery at the Dallas location, I see the doctors at the Plano location on a regular basis since it's closer to my home and office. I would recommend all of them which is why I have no preference on physician choice, I've seen each physician at least once over the years and had a great experience each time. If you are unhappy with your current eye doctor or they don't offer the advanced services Key-Whitman does, I would highly recommend making an appointment.

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

Key-Whitman center is a hold-back from the past. Dr. Key was an egomaniac, phony, and a money-grubbing non-christian man.

|  WORST EVER!!  |  show details
by sally fremder at Citysearch on Oct 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

This was the WORST eye exam I have ever had. I waited 45 minutes to start my \"process\" the first \"tech\" that started with the \"E\" eye exam said my eyes were off in each eye the same, which I know is not true I can tell by covering my own eye when I read, my right eye is weaker. The lens for the machine was dirty and I cleaned it myself. The next tech type person took me into another room and did something called a presssure sensitivity test. I don`t even know what it was, since it wasn`t explained - YOU should have to sign a waver for this! She took a little tool and poked it around in my eye. it was very painful! Then I went into another waiting room. I told them I had to pu my kids at 300. I had been there for 1.5 hours. I was taken into a 3rd room where a Dr. entered at 310 and I had to go. He rushed knowing I had to leave and I didnt get to ask him any questions bc i had to leave. I was told when I made the apt my eyes would be dilated, that would last about an hour and to bring sunglasses. I could not see for about 5 hours and my eyes HURT i just wanted to close them - not a good mix for kids. My eyes continued to hurt and bother me, especially up in my eyelids where she poked with this tool, for the next 3 days! If I had the time and energy I`d sue them!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Just a Number  |  show details
by Roger Steven Patterson on Nov 10th, 2009

Dr. Whitman performed lens replacement surgery on both eyes. Had problems with my right eye. Dr. Whitman was nonchalent and just basically took no reponsibility for the problem. I feel firm in my belief that he messed up something in the surgery and he will not admit it. I would never recommend this doctor.

|  Excellent eye doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 15th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This eye center is located in Dallas they have 2 other offices as well and they are wonderful. Dr. Whitman is absolutely fabulous and offe...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Eye Center  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 27th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Key-Whitman is almost hidden and located on a very busy curve. The staff is an overall good group of people. The service is great from every...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com