Dr. Jeffrey Whitman MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Dallas, TX

December 11th, 2015
Review
The most efficient office I have ever attended. I have to find another eye doctor with sadness since my insurance company accepts all my physicians but him. Scott & White will not pay for any out of network providers. Unfortunately only 3 of my 10 docors are not with S&W -- and they are the best! S&W has a monopoly on Baylor doctors!

February 10th, 2015
Great! Love Key-Whitman!

October 29th, 2013
LASIK
I had the procedure on both eyes and have been very pleased! I love being able to see when I wake up in the mornings and no longer having to wear contacts. I hope to have crystalens in the future and will definitely use Dr. Whitman!

October 28th, 2013
Lasik Patient
I visited a few places before I decided to get my Lasik done at Key Whitman. Very happy with my choice. Very easy, and they really took care of me because I was a little intimidated by the lasers. It was so easy. 5 stars for this first class experience.

October 28th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Whitman and his entire team! Great Experience
I love everyone at the Key-Whitman Eye Center. The counselors, technicians and dcotors have been treating my vision needs since Dr. Whitman performed my LASIK surgery in 2008. LASIK was the best decision I ever made and I'm thrilled to say my vision has remained at 20/20 since my surgery 5 years ago. Although I had my surgery at the Dallas location, I see the doctors at the Plano location on a regular basis since it's closer to my home and office. I would recommend all of them which is why I have no preference on physician choice, I've seen each physician at least once over the years and had a great experience each time. If you are unhappy with your current eye doctor or they don't offer the advanced services Key-Whitman does, I would highly recommend making an appointment.