Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Great Doctor, Bad Staff show details Great Doctor, Bad Staff
Jun 24th, 2015

I liked Doctor Wenworth. As a doctor he was thorough, professional and courteous. However, he did something a doctor should never do. When a patient complains about a staff member, the doctor should never take the staff's side, especially in front of the patient. He did this during my visit. There is a staff member named Amelia Gonzalez, she is a coordinator in his office. She has a rude tone when asking about my medical history, saying things like "just answer yes or no". Then she suggested I cancel my appt. with Dr. Wenworth. As he walked in, she began to complain to the doctor that the "patient was being uncooperative" and that she couldn't do her job. When I complained that she was being rude and unprofessional, the doctor stated that he's "known her for 15 years and doesn't buy it". I say, good luck to you Dr. Wentworth, you have much to learn about people, especially your staff. As a patient, I don't want a doctor who takes sides.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

medicare first the blue cross blue sghield

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

"We feel you always put the needs of your patient first. We admire your caring and compassionate attitude and they way you display confidence in your work. We have/would recommend you very highly to our family and friends."??

Jun 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and thorough

May 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent! Went in with one primary concern and mentioned another issue and he addressed both of them thoroughly. I wasn't rushed and left satisfied that I knew the course of treatment to take; the possible outcomes; and the next steps.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is knowledgeable and have gone to his practice for many years as well as my family. The only negative is the long wait.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I think he is a good doctor but the wait time was unacceptable. It needs to be understood that a patients time is as important as the doctors. They clearly overbook. A wait time of 75 minutes is horrendous. The waiting room was so packed, no chairs left.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
YOURE BETTER OFF WITH WHITWORTH !!!!! show details YOURE BETTER OFF WITH WHITWORTH !!!!!
Apr 22nd, 2015

HE'S THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND TOWN. FAMILY VIBE. THE STAFF REMEBERS YOUR NAME. HE WORKS WITH HIS WIFE. TWO LOCATION ONE IN WEST PATERSON & THE OTHER ON PASSAIC. I RECOMMEND ALL MY FRIENDS TO GO SEE WHITWORTH.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went in to make an apointment and they took Me in with out an apointment to check My problem out without a apointment. Everone was very nice ,and the doctor was able to see me. This was My second time at Dr. Whitworths office and both times where good.

Apr 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Whitworth tries to solve the problem and he cares about your well being.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Whitworth is always very thorough and professional. I have recommended him many times, and everyone that went to him as a result of my recommendation has been very satisfied!

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was referred to you for a spot on my shoulder. It was checked out and removed, Now you want to send me to another Doctor to remove more material.Why can't anyone do the whole thing instead of keep sending a patient around to another Doctor?

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great office staff and amazing Dermatogist. Dr. Whitworth is professional, thorough, and takes the time to address all concerns during the visit. Highly recommend.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Whitworth is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and considerate doctors I've ever dwelt with. He is absolutely the best at what he does, and no matter how busy he is, never makes you feel rushed, and makes sure all your concerns are answered.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was my first visit with the doctor and although I had to wait over 40 minutes, it was worth the wait. He answered all my questions and concerns and didn't rush me out, took his time to explain everything.I would recommend him to family and friends.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The nurse was unprofessional!

Feb 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Whitworth is an excellent doctor. He is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and very caring. He takes time to listen and I never feel like I am being rushed.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is an awesome doctor he address my concerns in a professional manner that deserves respect.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is an expert in his field

Jan 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Whitworth is a very good doctor..he takes his time, explains everything. I have been going to him for over 15 years, including switching offices, and now drive 30 minutes to see him.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

They from decks girls need to appreciate lil more they're jobs. They so careless !!!!!!!

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is one of the best doctor's I been to excellent service !

by Roger Haight on Jan 11th, 2015

I had MOHs surgery on my nose. Dr. Whitworth did an excellent job. I have not had my follow up visit yet.

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

If this medical office can keep up with the scheduled times that would be highly appreciated, other then that you guys are doing great service

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was scheduled on very short notice as I am traveling soon, and Dr. Whitworth accommodated me. Nice staff too, very comfortable atmosphere.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth for several years. His offices are very clean and modern. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Whitworth is very thorough. I trust him with my care and would highly recommend his services.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Whitworth's for many years. He was highly recommended by my plastic surgeon, who is himself highly regarded. I have sometimes had issues with the office staff and with wait time, but he has addressed those. Good doc!!!

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I was there a short period of time I felt like the Doctor cared about my problem.

May 8th, 2014

Waited almost 2 hours and never saw the Doctor. Find another office

Doctor Overcharged and tried to Rip off Insurance Co. and Us. show details Doctor Overcharged and tried to Rip off Insurance Co. and Us.
by John Van Eenennaam on May 30th, 2013

This doctor removed a piece of skin for a biopsy and when I came back to have stitches removed he charged again. He also charged to remove and he charged to put stitches in. Advice don't go to him. My insurance company is protesting his charges for me.

Jan 20th, 2012

Smart, warm and respectful.

Worth the Wait show details Worth the Wait
Dec 30th, 2011

I've stopped complaining about medical visit wait times by remembering to bring a good book with me. Also, keep in mind the changing landscape of the medical field and the decreasing reimbursements from insurance companies. The result is doctors are forced to load up on appointments in order to cover expenses and earn an income commensurate with 8 years of post-secondary education. If you think it's bad now, wait until Obama-Care kicks in--you'll need camping equipment to go along with your book. We will all be reduced to hapless suplicants. But I digress.As for the good doctor: Dr. Whitworth is extremely thorough in his examinations and cautionary measures and takes the time to explain and educate in a manner that matches the level of sophistication of the patient. I was also surprised by the quality of his nurse/assistants. Once you're in the room you'll get a sense that the doctor has put together a well oiled machine. I have no fear of developing undetected skin cancer under his watch. The doctor is cutting edge (no pun intended), palpably proficient and well worth the wait.

Oct 2nd, 2008

The waiting time was so bad i walk out of the office.

Wait time is aweful and double/triple books patience show details Wait time is aweful and double/triple books patience
Aug 28th, 2008

Doctor is good and does take time with you but unless you have 3 1/2 hours of patience you will not see the doctor.

good surgeon show details good surgeon
Jan 8th, 2008

The wait times are awful, but Whitworth takes time with each patient, explains things clearly & thoroughly, does a nice job on biopsies & stitches.