Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth?

October 6th, 2015

terrible services

You make an appointment then you wait . Then they take you to the exam room and you are in there so long that you get even more upset. Then i go home & later discovere that liz calls me & from what i understood is that the dr. gave me wrong medication? So i call back & this rude little girl tells me that she left & the night crew doesn't know anything? So i said have a dr. Look into my chart or call liz to see what's wrong with my medication? So she said she'll call me back. Of course she didn't so i call back only to be put on hold with out even acknowledging me? They have caller id!!! So now I'm frustrated& call back& she said yes mr. Mustafa we are trying to figure out what s going on. It turned out to be a mistake??? You have to hire people that care & value you're patients & who are not so disrespectful& rude.

September 3rd, 2015

Waited 2 hours to be seen. He came in took a quick look and said you have to come back for a skin biopsy. Simple procedure! When i asked why cant u just do it right now? His answer i am not prepared to do it today and i have a waiting room full of people!! I will not return or recommend him to anyone!!

June 24th, 2015

Great Doctor, Bad Staff

I liked Doctor Wenworth. As a doctor he was thorough, professional and courteous. However, he did something a doctor should never do. When a patient complains about a staff member, the doctor should never take the staff's side, especially in front of the patient. He did this during my visit. There is a staff member named Amelia Gonzalez, she is a coordinator in his office. She has a rude tone when asking about my medical history, saying things like "just answer yes or no". Then she suggested I cancel my appt. with Dr. Wenworth. As he walked in, she began to complain to the doctor that the "patient was being uncooperative" and that she couldn't do her job. When I complained that she was being rude and unprofessional, the doctor stated that he's "known her for 15 years and doesn't buy it". I say, good luck to you Dr. Wentworth, you have much to learn about people, especially your staff. As a patient, I don't want a doctor who takes sides.

April 22nd, 2015

YOURE BETTER OFF WITH WHITWORTH !!!!!

HE'S THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND TOWN. FAMILY VIBE. THE STAFF REMEBERS YOUR NAME. HE WORKS WITH HIS WIFE. TWO LOCATION ONE IN WEST PATERSON & THE OTHER ON PASSAIC. I RECOMMEND ALL MY FRIENDS TO GO SEE WHITWORTH.

January 11th, 2015

I had MOHs surgery on my nose. Dr. Whitworth did an excellent job. I have not had my follow up visit yet.

May 30th, 2013

Doctor Overcharged and tried to Rip off Insurance Co. and Us.

This doctor removed a piece of skin for a biopsy and when I came back to have stitches removed he charged again. He also charged to remove and he charged to put stitches in. Advice don't go to him. My insurance company is protesting his charges for me.

January 20th, 2012

Smart, warm and respectful.

December 30th, 2011

Worth the Wait

I've stopped complaining about medical visit wait times by remembering to bring a good book with me. Also, keep in mind the changing landscape of the medical field and the decreasing reimbursements from insurance companies. The result is doctors are forced to load up on appointments in order to cover expenses and earn an income commensurate with 8 years of post-secondary education. If you think it's bad now, wait until Obama-Care kicks in--you'll need camping equipment to go along with your book. We will all be reduced to hapless suplicants. But I digress.As for the good doctor: Dr. Whitworth is extremely thorough in his examinations and cautionary measures and takes the time to explain and educate in a manner that matches the level of sophistication of the patient. I was also surprised by the quality of his nurse/assistants. Once you're in the room you'll get a sense that the doctor has put together a well oiled machine. I have no fear of developing undetected skin cancer under his watch. The doctor is cutting edge (no pun intended), palpably proficient and well worth the wait.

October 2nd, 2008

The waiting time was so bad i walk out of the office.

August 28th, 2008

Wait time is aweful and double/triple books patience

Doctor is good and does take time with you but unless you have 3 1/2 hours of patience you will not see the doctor.

January 8th, 2008

good surgeon

The wait times are awful, but Whitworth takes time with each patient, explains things clearly & thoroughly, does a nice job on biopsies & stitches.

September 5th, 2017