Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Great Doctor, Bad Staff show details Great Doctor, Bad Staff
Jun 24th, 2015

I liked Doctor Wenworth. As a doctor he was thorough, professional and courteous. However, he did something a doctor should never do. When a patient complains about a staff member, the doctor should never take the staff's side, especially in front of the patient. He did this during my visit. There is a staff member named Amelia Gonzalez, she is a coordinator in his office. She has a rude tone when asking about my medical history, saying things like "just answer yes or no". Then she suggested I cancel my appt. with Dr. Wenworth. As he walked in, she began to complain to the doctor that the "patient was being uncooperative" and that she couldn't do her job. When I complained that she was being rude and unprofessional, the doctor stated that he's "known her for 15 years and doesn't buy it". I say, good luck to you Dr. Wentworth, you have much to learn about people, especially your staff. As a patient, I don't want a doctor who takes sides.

YOURE BETTER OFF WITH WHITWORTH !!!!! show details YOURE BETTER OFF WITH WHITWORTH !!!!!
Apr 22nd, 2015

HE'S THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND TOWN. FAMILY VIBE. THE STAFF REMEBERS YOUR NAME. HE WORKS WITH HIS WIFE. TWO LOCATION ONE IN WEST PATERSON & THE OTHER ON PASSAIC. I RECOMMEND ALL MY FRIENDS TO GO SEE WHITWORTH.

by Roger Haight on Jan 11th, 2015

I had MOHs surgery on my nose. Dr. Whitworth did an excellent job. I have not had my follow up visit yet.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I was there a short period of time I felt like the Doctor cared about my problem.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
May 8th, 2014

Waited almost 2 hours and never saw the Doctor. Find another office

Doctor Overcharged and tried to Rip off Insurance Co. and Us. show details Doctor Overcharged and tried to Rip off Insurance Co. and Us.
by John Van Eenennaam on May 30th, 2013

This doctor removed a piece of skin for a biopsy and when I came back to have stitches removed he charged again. He also charged to remove and he charged to put stitches in. Advice don't go to him. My insurance company is protesting his charges for me.

Jan 20th, 2012

Smart, warm and respectful.

Worth the Wait show details Worth the Wait
Dec 30th, 2011

I've stopped complaining about medical visit wait times by remembering to bring a good book with me. Also, keep in mind the changing landscape of the medical field and the decreasing reimbursements from insurance companies. The result is doctors are forced to load up on appointments in order to cover expenses and earn an income commensurate with 8 years of post-secondary education. If you think it's bad now, wait until Obama-Care kicks in--you'll need camping equipment to go along with your book. We will all be reduced to hapless suplicants. But I digress.As for the good doctor: Dr. Whitworth is extremely thorough in his examinations and cautionary measures and takes the time to explain and educate in a manner that matches the level of sophistication of the patient. I was also surprised by the quality of his nurse/assistants. Once you're in the room you'll get a sense that the doctor has put together a well oiled machine. I have no fear of developing undetected skin cancer under his watch. The doctor is cutting edge (no pun intended), palpably proficient and well worth the wait.

Oct 2nd, 2008

The waiting time was so bad i walk out of the office.

Wait time is aweful and double/triple books patience show details Wait time is aweful and double/triple books patience
Aug 28th, 2008

Doctor is good and does take time with you but unless you have 3 1/2 hours of patience you will not see the doctor.

good surgeon show details good surgeon
Jan 8th, 2008

The wait times are awful, but Whitworth takes time with each patient, explains things clearly & thoroughly, does a nice job on biopsies & stitches.