A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wicks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicks graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wicks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Imaging Associates, PC
- St. Anthony Summit
- Centura Health St. Anthony Summit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dean Wicks MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Wicks practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wicks practices Diagnostic Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.