A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wilkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkens
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Wilkens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Wilkens MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Wilkens practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wilkens has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Wilkens practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.