A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wilkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Wilkens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Wilkens MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Wilkens practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wilkens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wilkens practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Davis, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.