Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Willers
Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Willers is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Saint Thomas West Hospital and St Thomas Hospital. Dr. Willers has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Willers has the following 3 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Willers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Charles Morton III
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi42
Dr. Colin Crosby
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Samuel Crosby Jr
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi8