Dr. Jeffrey Willers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2015
I personally had a wonderful experience not only with both offices and staff, but Dr. Willers was amazing. He listened and cared about my recovery, gave me options and I couldn't be more happy with my results.

January 31st, 2015
Just wish I had gone to Dr. Williers 1 1/2 years ago when I first started having PF pain. Went to another doctor I was familiar with and totally trusted and wound up in a lot worse pain after being treated by him for 9 months. Even was put in a cast that was too tight and extremely painful and then had extreme pain in my ankle that I did not have before. Dr. Willers successful treated my ankle and got it better and then began treating my PF. Dr. Willers has helped me get out of a lot of my extreme pain and I feel that I am still improving under his care. He listens and takes time with me. He also diagnosed me quickly and I would not go to anyone else for my heel, ankle or foot. I wish all doctors were as good. And that's the truth.

January 13th, 2015
Ruptured Peroneal Tendon
I was walking into my workplace one morning and "POW" something let go in my ankle. I couldn't walk on my foot. I made some phone calls and Elite Sports Med. was suggested. I called and got an appointment that day to see Dr. Willers. He ordered an MRI which confirmed what he thought, a ruptured peroneal tendon. Surgery was scheduled the next day. The surgery was a bit more complicated because the tendon literally crumbled in his hand, so a different procedure was performed to repair the tendon. Over all it has been great. Physical therapy was good, and I can't even tell the difference between the two feet. Thank you Dr. Willers!

November 22nd, 2014
Walking pain free
Dr. Willers is 5Star all the way.. I am nurse of 43 yrs and could not find a Dr. Anywhere else I would want to work on my feet. Bone spurs to the point of hardly walking. 11 weeks post op and can not believe I am walking the way I am. It had grown into my Achilles' tendon so much was involved. Thankful I found him. Will have the other foot done as soon as I feel this one is completely healed

October 1st, 2014
Saved My Life!
I wasted more than a year of my life with four other doctors who couldn't diagnose me properly before my GP suggested Elite Sports Medicine. As a competitive runner with chronic foot pain, I thought I might never run again -- until I found Dr. Willers. His diagnosis was spot on - Morton's Neuroma. I had surgery and now I am finally on the road to real recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Willers to anyone with foot issues. He truly gave me my life back!

August 6th, 2014
An exceptional doctor!
I liked that Dr. Wilber listened carefully to me about my toe problems and gave me some input on his decision. His beside manner was kind and professional. The results have been great. The entire process was very positive.

July 18th, 2014
Foot surgery
Dr. Willers throughly explained all procedures, before and after surgery. He spent time answering my questions at all appointments. I never had to wait when going to my appointments.

June 25th, 2014
foot surgery
Dr. Willer informed me of type of surgery i needed to fix a bunyon and hammer toes. Surgery was performed as required. At this time @ three months after surgery my foot is doing fine. Dr. Willers did a great job. If I have any problems with the foot in the future I will get back with him. I would go back to Dr. Willers if I need any other surgey that he does

March 26th, 2014
Number 1 in my book!!'
I was completely satisfied with Dr. Willers. He pulled no punches with me. He was honest and very straight forward with me. His bedside manner was one of caring and concern for my outcome. I would recommend him to anyone with foot problems. He's number 1 in my book. And for the record I had had surgery on my other foot three years before by another doctor. Only wish I had known Dr. Willers back then.

March 25th, 2014
Great Foot Surgeon!!
I had foot pain for over 2 years and no other doctor/health professional could figure out what was wrong. Dr. Willers found out the problem, performed a successful surgery, and I"m now on my way to recovery. 100% recommend him!

February 25th, 2014
Nothing but Positive Things to Say
Dr. Willers and staff truly exemplified what it means to be healthcare professionals. They provided everything that you could desire from your healthcare physician.

January 8th, 2014
Professional Ballet Dancer
I am a professional ballet dancer and I had a surgery done on both of my feet that went bad. I got an infection in my toes that spread to my bones and my fourth metatarsal on my right foot. By the time I found Dr. Willers, I was at risk of loosing my fifth toes, and he didn't know if I would dance again. He had to remove a lot of dead bone to clear out the infection, and basically reconstructed my toes. He was able to stimulate new bone growth and today I can thankful say that I have new toes and I will dance again! I can honestly say that Dr. Willers saved my career, but one of the things I love most about him is how honest and realistic he was with me through the entire process.