Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Renaisance Plastic Surgery
85 E Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48083
586-779-3030
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Diane Walters on Apr 9th, 2013

I had cancer and needed breast reconstruction. He is a excellent Dr when you have to be in this position and you are lucky enough to Have Dr Williams as your doctor be assured you are in good hands. He is the nicest doctor I have ever had and he does a amazing job.

|  So glad I chose him!  |  show details
by Jeff Williams MD - Excellent Results! on Mar 4th, 2010

Loved the tummy tuck, went back for lipo on arms and face a year later. Healed very quickly, no complications, just a great guy and a great doc. Always spends ample time with you and is great at what he does for sure! On a scale of 1-10 I would rate him 11! I am so glad I chose Dr. Williams. I would never have considered plastic surgery but this was an excellent choice for me and I had great results. It has been almost two years since my last procedure and I'm so happy. His office staff is great, too. Patricia is wonderful. Before doing any of this, I had some botox which worked out great too. Dr. Williams and his nurse have both done my botox with really good results. Overall, great results, and what a caring bunch of people. Completely satisfied and highly recommend!