Dr. Jeffrey Winfield Is this you?

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Dr. Winfield performed a cranial surgery on my son when he was just a few months old. I can't begin to express how pleased our family was with Dr. Winfield and his services.

Posted on May 6th, 2009

I had 3 surgeries by this physician - C-spine, carpal tunnel & brain tumor. Had great outcomes from all surgeries. I chose Dr. Winfield as he is highly respected, in Syracuse & noted as one of the top neurosurgeons in the country. I highly recommend his care.

Posted on March 20th, 2017