Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wingate, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingate
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wingate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wingate, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wingate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Keith Wingate MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Wingate practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wingate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wingate practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Peoria Surgeons.