A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wingate, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingate
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wingate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wingate, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wingate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Keith Wingate MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Wingate practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wingate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wingate practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Peoria Surgeons.