A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wint, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wint
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wint Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wint, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wint graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wint has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wint MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Wint practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wint has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Springfield Surgeons.