A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wint, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wint, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wint graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wint has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Craig Wint MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Wint practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wint has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Ware, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.