Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Dan Moriarty on May 18th, 2016

I had an infected finger and Dr. Windt performed an procedure in the office which got rid of the infection and its painful side effects. I was in and out of the office in less than 1 hr. Dr. Windt is an excellent doctor.

wonderful show details wonderful
Jul 21st, 2015

wonderful

Jan 20th, 2013

Accurate honest and skilled

Great Job show details Great Job
Aug 6th, 2012

My 12 year old with Autism broke his arm in a bullying indecent. Dr.Wint went out of his way to make him at ease. He answered all of our questions and treated him with respect.

Traveling through visiting and I was lucky to go to Dr. Wint show details Traveling through visiting and I was lucky to go to Dr. Wint
Jun 21st, 2012

I was visiting family form New York when I cut my hand with a glass. Dr. WInt fixed my tendons in my hand. When I got back home I was told by my own Doctor that he did a wonderful repair. I have fantastic function in my hand. I am a musician and I feel fortunate to have had such excellent care while away from home. I later learned that Dr. Wint has a great reputation in that community. It is well deserved!

Thank you Dr. WINT show details Thank you Dr. WINT
Apr 25th, 2011

Thank you for taking great care of my problem. After the injury I thought that I wouldnever get back the use of my finger but the surgery you did was wonderful. Thnk you for all your patience.

Stopped my pain from arthritis show details Stopped my pain from arthritis
by tom p on Apr 18th, 2010

I had artritis in my thumb and wrist. Had arthritis because now its gone and so is my pain. I never thought id be golfing again.

Great Work for my carpal tunnel show details Great Work for my carpal tunnel
by Layla C. on Jul 22nd, 2009

Surgery was easy. I was worried and put off fixing my carpa tunnel but Dr Wint and the people at the Surgery Center of Pioneer Valley did a nice job. My paun went away and my scar cant even be seen.

Superior care show details Superior care
by Jimmy P on May 27th, 2009

I had endoscopic carpal tunnel release done and I was very satisfied