Some ratings provided by DrScore.
wonderful show details wonderful
Jul 21st, 2015

wonderful

Jan 20th, 2013

Accurate honest and skilled

Great Job show details Great Job
Aug 6th, 2012

My 12 year old with Autism broke his arm in a bullying indecent. Dr.Wint went out of his way to make him at ease. He answered all of our questions and treated him with respect.

Traveling through visiting and I was lucky to go to Dr. Wint show details Traveling through visiting and I was lucky to go to Dr. Wint
Jun 21st, 2012

I was visiting family form New York when I cut my hand with a glass. Dr. WInt fixed my tendons in my hand. When I got back home I was told by my own Doctor that he did a wonderful repair. I have fantastic function in my hand. I am a musician and I feel fortunate to have had such excellent care while away from home. I later learned that Dr. Wint has a great reputation in that community. It is well deserved!

Fantastic job show details Fantastic job
by Kelly254 on Apr 30th, 2011

I was traveling through the Springfield area and fractured my finger in my mothers garage door, I asked around and her neighbors told me the best in the area was dr. Wint of the hand center. They were right about that he did surgery and put a pin and screws in my finger and my own orthopedic surgeon at home complimented me on how great it looked when she saw the xraysI have to agree with my mom's neighbors.I only was at the office twice but they were thenicest people and the doctor did a great, no a fantastic job.

Thank you Dr. WINT show details Thank you Dr. WINT
Apr 25th, 2011

Thank you for taking great care of my problem. After the injury I thought that I wouldnever get back the use of my finger but the surgery you did was wonderful. Thnk you for all your patience.

Stopped my pain from arthritis show details Stopped my pain from arthritis
by tom p on Apr 18th, 2010

I had artritis in my thumb and wrist. Had arthritis because now its gone and so is my pain. I never thought id be golfing again.

Great Work for my carpal tunnel show details Great Work for my carpal tunnel
by Layla C. on Jul 22nd, 2009

Surgery was easy. I was worried and put off fixing my carpa tunnel but Dr Wint and the people at the Surgery Center of Pioneer Valley did a nice job. My paun went away and my scar cant even be seen.

Superior care show details Superior care
by Jimmy P on May 27th, 2009

I had endoscopic carpal tunnel release done and I was very satisfied

Carpal Tunnel Release was simple show details Carpal Tunnel Release was simple
by Citysearch User on Sep 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr Wint did my carpal tunnel with a little incision at my wrist using an endoscopy.I was able to go back to work in a few days and I haven...

Super show details Super
by Citysearch User on Aug 9th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Wint helped my daughter when she fractured her wrist. We were scared about having surgery but he and his office staff were wonderful. ...

Phenominal Practice show details Phenominal Practice
by Citysearch User on Feb 28th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My son was injured in a fishing accident in Rhode Island this past summer. He was rushed to Westerly Hospital but they were unable to help h...