A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Winter, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Winter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Neil Winter FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Winter practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Winter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Winter practices Vascular Surgery near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiram, GA and Canton, GA.
See Austell Surgeons.