Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Loxahatchee, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
A Final goodbye to the flub of prior obesity, massive weight loss, and 2 C-sections ...and the decades of excersise that never helped that zone
my confidence in Dr. Wisnicki began with a sensational corrective breast surgery, he had to address bad implant placement, breast discomfort, grossly sagging breasts, and breast-reconstruction WITHOUT implants; My recovery was smooth and consistent...Ultimate results are incredible. So, Dr. W was my clear choice for moving forward to correct an unsightly abdominal area after unsatisfactory attention from a prior surgeon., Dr. Wisnicki's meticulous skills surpassed my high expectations. We spoke at length about my concerns regarding drains, incising muscles, using prior scars...Dr Wisnicki hears your every-word. You will NEVER be better-heard and better served. Dr. W is prudent, compassionate, a sensible master of his art , while respecting and embracing nature. Absolutely the best choice

March 22nd, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
In 2005 Dr. Wisnicki performed a Bilateral Mastopexy with Saline Implants and 12 years later my results remain amazing. There are many reasons why I have been visiting Dr. Wisnicki since 2005 for Botox. He is a wonderful skilled doctor! I appreciate the fact that he remains conservative with Botox/Fillers and I always look refreshed and not overdone. I live in Jupiter and it is a bit of a far drive but absolutely worth it! Thank you Dr. Wisnicki!

March 8th, 2017
Brilliant Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Wisnicki did my breast augmentation 12 years ago. I have been extremely happy everyday with the amazing work he did. They not only look natural but have held up perfectly to my very physically active lifestyle. I recently had to get a biopsy done on my left breast. During the procedure the surgeon stated how impressed she was with the work, how good it looked and felt after so many years, and asked who did it in order to recommend them to future clients of hers. He’s truly a brilliant surgeon and I could not recommend him more highly!

September 10th, 2016
Hands Down Best Doctor
I know most women who have had cosmetic surgery will always say "go see my doctor he is the best" however Dr. Wisnicki truly is by far the best. I went to him for my breast augmentation (my first and only cosmetic procedure) and everything about this process from start to finish was more than I had hoped for. He and his staff truly made me feel very comfortable it was always a pleasure showing up and seeing everyone for my appointments. I was not certain as to what size implant would look the best on me for I originally was VERY flat chested and a major concern for me was to be able to have enough volume without it looking "fake." With the doctor's suggestion I ended up selecting a size that is absolutely perfect and believe me when I say the man is an artist they look and feel so perfectly natural!!! Even 2 days post op I could already tell how amazing they looked. I went from hardly being able to fill out a 34A to now a NATURAL looking 34C/32D. My recovery time was very short due to the fact that there were no complications with surgery and everything was able to heal perfectly rather quickly. I'm currently 3 months post op and I swear they are looking better and better every day. I highly encourage anyone who is even considering breast aug, go see him!!!! Thanks again Dr. W and staff you all are the best!!!

August 5th, 2016
Caring
I was scheduled for a procedure but due to unexpected problems, had to cancel. Dr. Wisnicki refunded my deposit, and he called me personally several times to see how I was doing! He deserves the Compassionate Doctor Award!

July 18th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor!
Dr. Wisnicki is an extremely nice person with excellent bedside manners and an exceptionally qualified and professional doctor. He explains the entire procedure to you and listens to your concerns and questions. He definitely makes the whole experience very relaxing and pleasant. I feel very confident in his abilities and trust his judgement and skills. I am very happy with the final results. By the way, after seeing Dr. Wisnicky minutes before the surgery, I wasn't scared at all. He, without any doubt, will put you at ease.

April 16th, 2016
Highly recommended
Dr Wisnicki and his staff were thorough, supportive, and kind. I had an overall fantastic experience and would recommend to everyone.

July 15th, 2015
I,m extremely satisfied with my entire xperience with Dr. Wisnicki and his professional office staff. I'm more than satisfied with the results of my surgery. All aspects and options of my procedure were clearly explained. I highly recommend Dr. Wisnicki to anyone interested in this procedure

May 18th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor and Office!!
I was recommended Dr. Wisnicki by two people and I am SO thankful because he is an absolute wonderful doctor. Everything I wanted, he gave me. I am beyond happy with my results. Dr. Wisnicki's office (Nicole and all the other women) are always so kind, helpful, and personable. I would 100% recommend Dr. Wisnicki and his team. A+++++

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Wisnicki - Highly Recommended
Dr. Wisnicki is a wonderful plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery. I had a face and neck lift and the results were fabulous. It took years off my looks but it is very natural looking. His office staff is wonderful to deal with also!

February 20th, 2015
I am a 54 year old woman who has seen multiple Doctors in Palm Beach County for fillers and other procedures from Lypo to Tummy tuck over the past 20 years. My first exposure to Dr. Wisnicki was when I accompanied a friend to the surgical center for a facelift. Her experience was only positive and her recovery AMAZING. So I decided to entrust my face to him as well. I am not disappointed in any way! He is very patient and gentle, very prompt (I've never had to wait on him), he is amazing at fillers and botox, and my neck and facelift results are exactly what I had hoped for! I understand that each patient is different but personally, I have had NO pain. NONE. Very little bruising and the recovery time was days not weeks. I feel safe with Dr. Wisnicki, closely observed and comfortable at the surgical center. In short, I highly recommend Dr. Wisnicki for all of your medically aesthetic needs!

January 8th, 2015
Business Manager
In the land of great plastic surgeons, my adventure began by looking for the best. Since I work in the medical field and my brother is a family practice physician, I had no further to look than my family and my brother's patients. One name came up consistently. Dr. Wisnicki. I was pleasantly surprised, being a skeptic. Dr. Wisnicki is professional, personable and efficient. Overall very pleased with the whole experience. His staff I might add is a delight.