A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wisnieski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wisnieski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisnieski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wisnieski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisnieski graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wisnieski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Jon Wisnieski MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Wisnieski practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wisnieski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Wisnieski practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Willoughby Hills, OH.