A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfrey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfrey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Wolfrey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Wolfrey practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.