A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfrey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Wolfrey practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Wolfrey practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.