Dr. Jeffrey Wolk MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 18 reviews

February 13th, 2017
Great care
I must admit that I had to wait about half an hour to see the doctor on my first visit today. I was really leery after reading all the reviews online and they were the only office that takes my insurance. I was however blown away by the service. The doctor spent about 45 mins with me explaining everything. The medical assistant was amazing, pretty and happy. She was bouncing around getting all the patients taken care of in back. However I did notice while I was waiting the absolute abuse the front desk person had to put up with. She was kind to everyone but one lady actually started yelling at her and left the office for no reason that I could figure out. The poor girl was left in tears. Another person was just nasty and rude to her at the window. She kept on smiling and brought out water to people who could not even be bothered to say please with a smile on her face. I honestly do not know how she does it. I would have quit a long time ago if I was treated like that. My appointment was booked a couple days after I called and everything was explained to me. I came prepared. I cannot figure out how anyone can say anything bad about the doctor and his staff. I have never had a doctor spend so much time to explain what I had going on. I have never gotten an apt in such a short amount of time or felt so comfortable from the moment I walked in the door.

January 23rd, 2017
Warning ⚠️
*Uncaring*, *Unprofessional*, *Disrespectful* Dr. and receptionist ! They both need not to be apart of working with the public.

January 23rd, 2017
Horrible practice! Unprofessional and Disrespectful The receptionist needs to take a few classes on learning some people skills.

May 17th, 2016
Maybe he doesn't have the best bedside manners, but I don't care. What I want is a competent doctor and Jeffrey Wolk is very competent; he has been very professional about his medical treatment of me.

May 16th, 2016
Rude and attempted to denigrate patient in records...repeated same denigration six times in records.

January 21st, 2016
I am a patient of Dr. Wolk's. He is caring, competent & well educated. As I read some of the reviews here I was appalled. I know many of the best Dr.'s here in town & decided to visit "Vitals" & read their reviews. I found the same inaccuracies & exaggerations. These websites are just a breeding ground for non compliant uninformed whiners. I will never trust theses sites again.

October 27th, 2015
Waiting can be hit or miss. His staff is so kind though. When I am waiting they do let me know that he is dealing with an emergency. I get frequent UTI's and it is so nice being able to be seen and having a script called in the same day instead of waiting for my PCP.

June 12th, 2015
did surgery and it did not work. was coming out of anesthesia and was told it did not work. I guess I cursed and said s--- and later was told he would not deal with a patient like me! What !!!!

March 11th, 2015
Waited over 60 minutes for a bladder ultrasound. Reason I was there was bladder incontinence and yet they said we will get to you in awhile. Forces a patient into losing control of bladder then staff wonders why you didn't hold it.

January 2nd, 2015
go somewhere else
very impersonal doctor and a bit of a smartass no bedside manner at all with this guy i recommend seeing another doctor

August 1st, 2014
He and his staff are very much unprofessional people. I would not let him treat my dog

April 29th, 2014
Horrible
Very unprofessional. Horrible manners. In the room for about a minute and he pretty much tells me im imagining kidney pain/infections. Tells me there is nothing for him to do for me and that my doctor referred me to him for nothing. Didnt do any tests or anything. I will glady drive to Tucson before seeing him again!!!