Dr. Jeffrey Wolk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 17th, 2016
Maybe he doesn't have the best bedside manners, but I don't care. What I want is a competent doctor and Jeffrey Wolk is very competent; he has been very professional about his medical treatment of me.

May 16th, 2016
Rude and attempted to denigrate patient in records...repeated same denigration six times in records.

January 21st, 2016
I am a patient of Dr. Wolk's. He is caring, competent & well educated. As I read some of the reviews here I was appalled. I know many of the best Dr.'s here in town & decided to visit "Vitals" & read their reviews. I found the same inaccuracies & exaggerations. These websites are just a breeding ground for non compliant uninformed whiners. I will never trust theses sites again.

October 27th, 2015
Waiting can be hit or miss. His staff is so kind though. When I am waiting they do let me know that he is dealing with an emergency. I get frequent UTI's and it is so nice being able to be seen and having a script called in the same day instead of waiting for my PCP.

June 12th, 2015
did surgery and it did not work. was coming out of anesthesia and was told it did not work. I guess I cursed and said s--- and later was told he would not deal with a patient like me! What !!!!

March 11th, 2015
Waited over 60 minutes for a bladder ultrasound. Reason I was there was bladder incontinence and yet they said we will get to you in awhile. Forces a patient into losing control of bladder then staff wonders why you didn't hold it.

January 2nd, 2015
go somewhere else
very impersonal doctor and a bit of a smartass no bedside manner at all with this guy i recommend seeing another doctor

August 1st, 2014
He and his staff are very much unprofessional people. I would not let him treat my dog

April 29th, 2014
Horrible
Very unprofessional. Horrible manners. In the room for about a minute and he pretty much tells me im imagining kidney pain/infections. Tells me there is nothing for him to do for me and that my doctor referred me to him for nothing. Didnt do any tests or anything. I will glady drive to Tucson before seeing him again!!!

February 21st, 2014
Excellent
I had a visit with this doctor and found him to be very caring and he took his time to explain everything. I felt very comfortable and at ease. His medical assistant is amazing. She is very cheerful and also caring. She took the extra time to make sure that all of our needs were met and that our follow up care was scheduled. More doctors should have medical assistants like her.

June 3rd, 2013
Shop Around
This doctor relatively recently relocated from CT to AZ. If you read reviews across several sites you will see that he has a marginal rating for performance. The staff was distracted and not very knowledgeable as if they were not focused on their job at all and had better things to do. Do yourself a favor and shop around. This doctor is hardly the only one in town. There may be a reason he left CT and I bet it isn't for the warmer weather.

August 24th, 2011
I was seeing by this doctor but never told me anything about what the stone removed from my kidney. Every time, I asked him a question he does reply with arrogance like he owns the patient. Anyway, I will never seen him and I will recomment my friends not to be seen by him.