Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Work
Dr. Jeffrey Work, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Work is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus. Dr. Work has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Work has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Work is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.
Dr. Richard Leff
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Tarzana, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Kamyar Kamjoo
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Tarzana, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Atif Alaziz
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Tarzana, CA 0 mi49