Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Work:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Work is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Work, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Work graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Work has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey William Work MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Work practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Work has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Work practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Cardiologists.