A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Work:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Work is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Work, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Work graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Work has 17 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Work accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Work practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Work practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Porter Ranch, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Cardiologists.