A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Work:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Work is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Work
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Work Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Work, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Work graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Work has 17 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Work MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Work practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Work has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Work practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Cardiologists.