Dr. Jeffrey Worth MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2016
I was seeing by the doctor, and even thought he seems very knowledgeable he needs to explain with more details the problem the patient has. He seemed to be in a rush to go to the next patient, and I was not able to ask all the pertinent questions. He has to understand that a patient might need a few minutes to think about what to ask.

June 29th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. worth for about 12 years and I am very happy with his practice. He replaced one of my knees and I have had no problems. He is a no nonsense doctor and if you follow his instructions you will have positive results.

June 9th, 2016
very good but too short
This doctor clearly knows his medicine, but I felt like it waited 25 minutes for a drive by.....

March 17th, 2016
go to someon else

November 5th, 2015
Great place!!! Staff and Dr were awesome!!

August 25th, 2015
Experience with the office
I call the office trying to make an appointment because my left knee has some pain for two weeks now.After couple time trying, somebody came to the phone with the nasty attitude and told me I have a bad debt of $10.until this is paid she can not make the appointment.I told her most of time when I get there, they collect those fee to,anyway, you can not see the doctor until you make the copayments when you check in.She keep saying it can not be done .I hang up and I ask to speak to a manager.I was transfer to her line,I left a message.After few minutes she call me back,proud of herself telling me she is the manger and she is the one answer the phone earlier,calling me I disrespect the office because the statements was mail to me and so on.This women Sharon need to get some manners and need to be told she work with patience.Doctor office is not her fighting place.I never encounter something like that, from a "manager".It is so sad this can happened the doctor office.

May 21st, 2015
Great communication skills. Extremely knowledgeable, skilled. Compassionate.

May 2nd, 2014
Terrible Doctor
This doctor was recommended to me by another doctor. He was very curt and began twisting my knee, which was already in excruciating pain. He was totally oblivious to my discomfort. He then left the room, came back and gave me a cortisone shot. He said, "that should make you feel better." I had no idea what he was even doing and would never have consented to the shot had I known. I went to another doctor and it turned out I had a torn meniscus. This doctor is heartless and incompetent. He did follow up with me at all, not that I would have even gone back to his torture chamber.

April 22nd, 2013
Painful knee
Went to go see Dr Worth only because if a recommendation bad decision) he was short and non concerned about my everyday pain took another X-ray which I have already done thought I was going for a MRI that's why I showed up 2 weeks early to get the paper work out of the way even gave him my current X-ray which he did not care about. He cut me off with my questions and was not paitent st all. I left with the same pain no script and no follow up IV the pain continued Really? My pain still exists weeks later and dr. Worth's comment was your find wow ! I said I been hoping around for 3 weeks how can u say I'm find ? Bad move seeing him should have listen to other Drs .. Live and learn I guess oh he didn't even offer me a kneed support I had to ask for it but his main concerned was his good was my ins.. Very!! Disappointed nice guy though..

January 18th, 2013
tHIS md WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND. i HAD GONE THERE ONCE BEFORE AND dR COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SNEAKERS i WAS WEARING. hAVENT BEEN IN YEARS. rECENTLY WENT WITH SERIOUS PAIN. dR ASKED ME TO GET ON TABLE AND I HAD TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THE PAIN HE SAID" aRE YOU REALLY IN THAT MUCH PAIN?" DUH OF COURSE I AM OR I WOULD NOT BE HERE. X RAYS TAKEN AND I WENT TO A CHIROPRACTOR WHO WANTED TO SEE X RAYS. THEY ARE NOT DIGITAL AND WILL NOT SEND REPORTS- YO HAVE TO GO TO THE OFFICE! I TOOK PICTURES OF X RAYS WITH MY PHONE.. LET, NO MEDS RX'D HAD TO CALL FOR SOMETHING FOR THE PAIN. MED DID NOT TOUCH PAIN. WENT FOR MRI HAD TO CALL FOR RESULTS AND FOR STRONGER MEDS. HAS RECOMENDED ME TO A PAIN DR. I DO NOT LIKE TO TAKE MEDS...BUT LIVING WITH THE CONSTANT PAIN FOR OVER A MONTH IS JUST TOO MUCH. I AM SEEKING A CHIROPRACTOR,ACUPUNCTURE AND A NEW MD.

August 23rd, 2012
Dr. Worth(less)
My 33year old husband aggitated an old high school knee injury one day while exercizing. Dr. Worth was recommened by our insurance as an in-network Doctor. We had no problem making an appointment, and we took the earlest one we could get because we both had to go to work later that morning. we arrived on time and filled out the new patceint paper work and provided them with insurance cards and then We waited 30 minutes while the staff verified our insurance! When I approached the window to try and find out what the hold up was the ladies in the office were passing around a Iphone talking about plans for her upcoming wedding! Only when they were satisfied that our insurance was sufficiant did they show us to an examination room where we waited for another 15 minutes when I finally poked my head out the door and asked a passing nurse if the Dr. would be seeing us soon and what the hold up might be. The nurse informed me that "Dr. Worth hadn't arrived in the office yet but was on his way." Seriously! 45 minutes after our appointedment and he wasn't even there yet! Once the Dr. arrived you could hear the doors opening and closing as he worked his way down the hall, not spending more then 5 mins in each room. When he got to our room. He took the breifest of looks at my husbands leg and told him to "Keep it straight, take advil and make another appointment for 2 weeks from now." Two weeks later he recommends a knee brace. When I told DR. Worth that my husband was allergic to the niaprine found in most knee braces he told me that "all knee braces have niaprine in them" and suggested that my husband cut the toe off a sock and wear that under the brace and make another appointment for 2 weeks" Two weeks later my husband's condition had not improved he was in a lot of pain and now had a hidious rash all over his leg. Then and only then did the Dr. offer to write him a perscription for a non-niaprine brace. Why didn't he do that last time?!?! Two weeks later DR. Worth finally agrees to order an MRI and two weeks after that he looks at the MRI and tells us that my Husband does have a tear in his minicus and surgury is his only option, but our insurance wouldn't cover. Two months later and all for nothing. What a brilliant scam. 8 appointments copays paid and insurance billed with absolutly no care for the patient. Needless to say we won't ever be going to Dr. Worth again nor recommending him to ANYONE! He is a perfect example of a doctor who is all about quanty and not quality when it comes to patient care.

July 18th, 2012
Insensitive
Too much of an M.D. "Take these pills and call me in a week" is NOT what I need for back pain.