Dr. Jeffrey Lin MD Patient Reviews

December 22nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
Excellent Doctor, hospital and care team. I wish I could say the same for the office staff. I am still giving 5 stars to the doctor and most of the staff since one bad apple (staff) shouldn't lower the rating.

December 13th, 2016
Dr. Lin is an Excellent surgeon
My OBGYN referred me to Dr. Lin for a myomectomy. It was my first surgery and I didn't know what to expect. Dr. Lin was very patient with both my husband and me. We had a number of questions and he gave thorough answers to each question. His bedside manners are courteous and professional. My surgery was a total success and he was at the hospital for patient visits (over the weekend) after my surgery! There is minimal scarring and I'm healing expeditiously. I highly recommen

July 26th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor

February 1st, 2016
Ms.
Dr. Lin is the best Gynecologist that I have ever see. i had major surgery and had no pain after the surgery. No that's a doctor

April 9th, 2015
Wonderful doctor/surgeon! I know I am in excellent hands.

March 14th, 2015
I love Dr. Lin! He is patient and careful. Performed my myomectomh in 45 minutes.

March 4th, 2015
Amazing surgeon. Because of him, I was easily able to get pregnant with no complications.

November 27th, 2012
Incorrect diagnosis and recommendation of unnecessary surgery
I saw Dr. Jeffrey Lin at Sibley Memorial 6 months ago for a VIN 1 diagnosis made by another gynecologist. Dr. Lin examined me for 2 minutes (looked at me directly WITHOUT performing a colposcopy) and then strongly recommended that I get a laser treatment done. He did not give me any details about the consequences of this aggressive treatment. I talked to him twice over the phone over the next month, and he led me to believe that the surgery had minimal consequences. I decided to solicit other opinions and went to three other gynecologist oncologists (including one at MD Anderson, a leading cancer care center). All three of them performed a colposcopy and recommended that I monitor the condition, as it is not serious enough to warrant receiving an aggressive laser treatment. They also told me that the laser treatment has long-term consequences and can lead to chronic pain when engaging in sexual intercourse, riding a bike, etc. I have no choice but to believe that Dr. Lin wanted to perform the laser treatment on me solely for his own profit. I am completely offended by his lack of bedside manner and the minimal amount of time he spent examining me. The other three gyno oncologists I saw spent a great deal more time examining me, and then discussing the condition and all treatment options with me. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Lin.

June 12th, 2012
patient
Dr. Lin is excellent. I think he is an exceptional surgeon. He is very caring and attentive. Nice office staff also.

August 30th, 2010
I think he's simply awesome!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Lin to any woman needing any type of gynecological/oncological care. His bedside manner at the hospital was fantastic. He carefully explains every facet of the procedures he's going to perform, asks you if you understand, and if you don't, patiently goes over it again. He was always available and when the medication at the hospital caused me to have a reaction, he immediately had the nurses change it out. He was very accommodating and although I hope to never need any surgery again, if I had to have it, I would hope he'd be the one to perform it. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Lin - Surgeon Extraordinaire! I'm in love. hahaha

May 11th, 2010
Grateful for having Dr. Lin as my gynecologist!
About nine years ago, I first went to Dr. Lin for consulting on an ovary cyst. While my gynecologist at that time strongly recommended a hysterectomy, Dr. Lin enlightened me otherwise and recommended a less aggressive surgical procedure. To this day, I am still grateful that I followed his advice. He performed the procedure for me. Everything went smoothly. I retained Dr. Lin as my gynecologist after the procedure. He was very knowlegeable, capable, patient and caring. Unfortunately, a couple of years later, he left George Washington University, where he was Chief Surgeon and Director of OB-GY Division with Medical Associates, as well as Associate Chairman of the OB-GY Department.

August 11th, 2009
Dr. Lin saved my life.He is a great surgeon. Great patient care!