A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Yager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Yager, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Yager, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yager graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yager has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Yager practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Yager practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.