Jeffrey S Yager, MD
130 Fort Washington Ave
Ofc 1B
New York, NY 10032
212-543-1700
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 24th, 2012

HOLA MY NOMBRE LEIDA MUCHAS GRACIAS AL DR.YAGER Y A LA DR.ANITA ESTO Y TODO SU PERSONAL

|  He understands...  |  show details
by Cynthia G. on Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Yager compassion and understanding is one of his greatest attributes. He takes the time to listen to what the patient is saying and does everything he needs to do to make you feel comfortable. I had surgery twice with Dr. Yager, and I am very happy with my decision to have him as my physician. Even when I wasn't fully satisfied with a particular procedure, (not through fault of his own) he made it his business to make sure that I was completely happy and did everything in his power to fix the problem. And for that I am grateful to him. I will continue to use him as my doctor, and recommend him to anyone who asks.

|  My review  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Im a 40 year old mother of three and after three children my body was of great concern for me. Although my husband never made me feel bad I knew that surgery would be the only way to get my self esteem up. After visiting several doctors in the NYC area I visited Dr. Yager and I can only say that it was an instant no brainer that he would be the only doctor that I would allow to perform my surgery. He understood my concerns and clarified any doubts and questions that I had. His staff must be handpicked because they are the most professional, understanding, and caring group of staff members that I have ever encountered. I proceeded with my surgery and its been five months since, and I must say it has been a transformation. I went away on our annual family vacation in July and I wore a two piece bikini, yes a two piece bikini and white for that matter! I love my new body and so does my husband! I thank Doctor Yager, for the great job that he did for me! I have recommended him to everyone that asks me and I will continue to recommend Dr.Yager for me he is the best doctor!!!

|  Consultation at Dr. Yager's office  |  show details
by Marysol Rose on May 15th, 2010

I just had a consult today and am very impressed with the Dr. Yager, his staff, the cleanliness of his clinic and the quality of time I spent there. All of my questions and concerns were addressed and I plan to have Dr. Yager perform 3 procedures! I highly recommend a visit to Dr. Yager's clinic! A

Apr 17th, 2010

I had my tummy done by Dr Yager in 2004. I just had a baby and I'm going right back to HIM!!! I've read every1's review on this man!!! They are not lying!!! When You walk into his office the Staff alone ROCKS!!! His office is soooooooo clean he must have a cleaning person there through out the day!!! lol I would cross the country to find this man!!! I swear you would just love the him and his team, his work and pricing!!! Theres nothing in the world, like spendn your hard earn cash with ppl you love!!!

|  Great Doctor!! And the Staff is Awesome!!  |  show details
by Linda on Mar 18th, 2010

Great doc. Very professional, very caring,considerate pricing! Must go see it for ur self

|  He is absolutely "THE BEST"  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2010

I had breast augmentation done five months ago by Dr. Yager and it was the best experience!!!!I had the surgery done and ten days later I was back to work without any pain or bruising, thanks to Dr. Yager's expertise. I would recommend him to anyone for the best results.

Dec 25th, 2009

I've met a few plastic surgeons over the years. When I met Doctor Yager, I immediately felt safe with him. He listened, answered my questions. He showed me before and after shots. He office is spotless, the staff is great. After meeting him for the 1st time, I booked my tummy tuck surgery (something that I've been wanting to do for 10 years). Today is day 5 post op. and I feel great. Even with the swelling, I can see the dramatic results in my stomach.

|  My personal experience with D.r.yager.  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2009

I have had two nice experience with Dr.Yager i had a breast and tummytuck surgery. I'm very satisfied with the doctor and the staff. The office is a very nice and clean enviorment,the operating room made me feel calm and safe.My recuperation was wonderful and the way i look even better.