Dr. Jeffrey Yager, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Incredible Results ! show details Incredible Results !
by JulieC on Aug 18th, 2015

“From my initial visit to Yager Esthetics, to my last appointment, going to Dr. Jeffrey Yager was - hands down- one of the best experiences I've had. I met Dr. Yager felt really comfortable with him, he explained everything clearly and accurately in a way that made me know what to expect. He and his staff are wonderful and you will be thrilled with your results.”

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
DR YAGER show details DR YAGER
Jul 19th, 2012

DR YAGER CHANGE MY LIFE COMPLETELY,I WAS SO UNHAPPY WITH MY STOMACH,I'M SO GLAD I FOUND DR YAGER HE DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB IF I EVER WANT TO PERFORME ANOTHER SUGERY ILL GO TO HIM AGAIN.. ;)

Feb 24th, 2012

HOLA MY NOMBRE LEIDA MUCHAS GRACIAS AL DR.YAGER Y A LA DR.ANITA ESTO Y TODO SU PERSONAL

He understands... show details He understands...
by Cynthia G. on Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Yager compassion and understanding is one of his greatest attributes. He takes the time to listen to what the patient is saying and does everything he needs to do to make you feel comfortable. I had surgery twice with Dr. Yager, and I am very happy with my decision to have him as my physician. Even when I wasn't fully satisfied with a particular procedure, (not through fault of his own) he made it his business to make sure that I was completely happy and did everything in his power to fix the problem. And for that I am grateful to him. I will continue to use him as my doctor, and recommend him to anyone who asks.

Apr 17th, 2010

I had my tummy done by Dr Yager in 2004. I just had a baby and I'm going right back to HIM!!! I've read every1's review on this man!!! They are not lying!!! When You walk into his office the Staff alone ROCKS!!! His office is soooooooo clean he must have a cleaning person there through out the day!!! lol I would cross the country to find this man!!! I swear you would just love the him and his team, his work and pricing!!! Theres nothing in the world, like spendn your hard earn cash with ppl you love!!!

Great Doctor!! And the Staff is Awesome!! show details Great Doctor!! And the Staff is Awesome!!
by Linda on Mar 18th, 2010

Great doc. Very professional, very caring,considerate pricing! Must go see it for ur self

He is absolutely "THE BEST" show details He is absolutely "THE BEST"
Jan 20th, 2010

I had breast augmentation done five months ago by Dr. Yager and it was the best experience!!!!I had the surgery done and ten days later I was back to work without any pain or bruising, thanks to Dr. Yager's expertise. I would recommend him to anyone for the best results.

Dec 25th, 2009

I've met a few plastic surgeons over the years. When I met Doctor Yager, I immediately felt safe with him. He listened, answered my questions. He showed me before and after shots. He office is spotless, the staff is great. After meeting him for the 1st time, I booked my tummy tuck surgery (something that I've been wanting to do for 10 years). Today is day 5 post op. and I feel great. Even with the swelling, I can see the dramatic results in my stomach.