Dr. Jeffrey Yager MD Patient Reviews

February 1st, 2017
Easy and Very Happy With Results
I was nervous coming into the process. Between Tanya, the patient coordinator, the friendly staff and supremely knowledgeable, Dr. Yager I really didn't have anything to be nervous about. This was a large investment for me, but Yager came in about mid range between my quotes. I thought the staff and attentiveness was worth spending a little more. I'm a few weeks post surgery and feeling wonderful. GREAT DECISION!

December 17th, 2016
Wonderful Experience!
I was extremely pleased with my experience at Dr. Yager's office. The staff was knowledgable, friendly and made me feel very welcome. Dr. Yager is understanding, kind and obviously very experienced. Would recommend over and over again.

August 18th, 2015
Incredible Results !
“From my initial visit to Yager Esthetics, to my last appointment, going to Dr. Jeffrey Yager was - hands down- one of the best experiences I've had. I met Dr. Yager felt really comfortable with him, he explained everything clearly and accurately in a way that made me know what to expect. He and his staff are wonderful and you will be thrilled with your results.”

July 19th, 2012
DR YAGER
DR YAGER CHANGE MY LIFE COMPLETELY,I WAS SO UNHAPPY WITH MY STOMACH,I'M SO GLAD I FOUND DR YAGER HE DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB IF I EVER WANT TO PERFORME ANOTHER SUGERY ILL GO TO HIM AGAIN.. ;)

February 24th, 2012
HOLA MY NOMBRE LEIDA MUCHAS GRACIAS AL DR.YAGER Y A LA DR.ANITA ESTO Y TODO SU PERSONAL

April 17th, 2010
I had my tummy done by Dr Yager in 2004. I just had a baby and I'm going right back to HIM!!! I've read every1's review on this man!!! They are not lying!!! When You walk into his office the Staff alone ROCKS!!! His office is soooooooo clean he must have a cleaning person there through out the day!!! lol I would cross the country to find this man!!! I swear you would just love the him and his team, his work and pricing!!! Theres nothing in the world, like spendn your hard earn cash with ppl you love!!!

March 18th, 2010
Great Doctor!! And the Staff is Awesome!!
Great doc. Very professional, very caring,considerate pricing! Must go see it for ur self

January 20th, 2010
He is absolutely "THE BEST"
I had breast augmentation done five months ago by Dr. Yager and it was the best experience!!!!I had the surgery done and ten days later I was back to work without any pain or bruising, thanks to Dr. Yager's expertise. I would recommend him to anyone for the best results.

December 25th, 2009
I've met a few plastic surgeons over the years. When I met Doctor Yager, I immediately felt safe with him. He listened, answered my questions. He showed me before and after shots. He office is spotless, the staff is great. After meeting him for the 1st time, I booked my tummy tuck surgery (something that I've been wanting to do for 10 years). Today is day 5 post op. and I feel great. Even with the swelling, I can see the dramatic results in my stomach.