A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeamans graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Yeamans has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeamans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans practices Urology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Urologists.