Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeamans
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yeamans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeamans graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeamans has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Yeamans MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Yeamans practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Yeamans practices Urology near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Urologists.