A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Yergler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Yergler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Yergler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yergler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yergler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Yergler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff Yergler practice?
- Dr. Jeff Yergler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Yergler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN and Plymouth, IN.
See South Bend Orthopedic Surgeons.