Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Yergler
Dr. Jeffrey Yergler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN, with another office in Elkhart, IN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Yergler is affiliated with Saint Joseph Health System Mishawaka Medical Ctr., Memorial Hospital Of South Bend and SJRMC - Mishawaka Campus. Dr. Yergler has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Yergler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jeffrey Yergler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.
Dr. Michael Yergler
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
South Bend, IN 0 mi22
Dr. James Flynn
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
South Bend, IN 0 mi9
Dr. John Kelbel
South Bend, IN 0 mi37