Dr. Jeffrey Yergler MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery South Bend, IN

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2013
Had more than "just" a total knee replacement. My entire right leg needed straightening and he managed to do it. 2 weeks after the surgery, I'm using a cane, working on walking without it, very pleased with my progress and my leg is straight for the first time in 3 years. Would recommend him to anyone requiring knee replacement. BTW, waiting for him for office appts. was understandable, my own surgery took longer than anticipated due to the complexity of straightening the leg. Nature of the beast due to the excellence of the work.

January 24th, 2013
Initial consultation regarding hip replacement
Excellent presentation of sequence of events and analysis of my situation. Doctor was positive and very informative. I look forward to having the procedure done by this surgeon. Good to see and read the positive reviews.

January 16th, 2013
Six Weeks and Done
Dr. Yergler was great! I was released after six weeks for knee replacement. He told me what to expect after surgery and how much I was going to have to work to get it back to normal. I would recommond him for any orthopedic surgery

December 4th, 2012
Best Experience I have ever had.

November 14th, 2012
Dr. Yergler and his staff at SBO were just what I was hoping for. Couldn't have made a better choice.

November 12th, 2012
Dr. Yergler is wonderful, but wished office staff would have informed me that he did not participate with BCBS of Michigan.

October 30th, 2012
Knee replacements
Excellent expeience. Dr Jeff is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. Takes the time to answer questions. All staff members were polite, friendly, and caring. Will recommend SBO.

October 26th, 2012
dr j yergler is an EXCELLENT physician and orthopedic surgeon! i am very grateful to HIM and staff for my surgery and care.

August 27th, 2012
He is a very knowledgeable doctor and willing to answer any questions you may have.

October 23rd, 2011
Hip Replacement Surgery Overview
I would like to acknowledge Dr. Jeffery Yergler and his commendable staff at Memorial hospital for performing my hip replacement surgery and following up post operation. They are cordial group of professionals who make patient comfort and satisfaction the cornerstone of their practice. Specifically, the RN, Chintin tended to my needs after the procedure. Needless to say, he is a very intelligent and experienced employee, with a good sense of humor. A hospital stay is never comfortable, but Dr. Yergler and Chintin gave me the assurance I needed while away from home. Overall, I would gladly recommend Dr. Yergler and his team to a friend or family member. Thank you!

May 24th, 2010
DR. YERGLER CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ME BY A RELATIVE WHO IS A PHYSICAL THERAPIST. IT WAS A LONG WAY TO GO TO SEE A DR BUT HE IS WORTH THE DRIVE. HE IS KIND, PATIENT AND RELIABLE. I TOOK MY SON TO HIM ALSO FOR A SPORTS RELATED INJURY. HE IS GREAT WITH KIDS TOO!

May 23rd, 2010
Revised a hip replacement that had been poorly revised befre by another surgeon.
I have found Dr. Yergler to be very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to.He answered all of my questions and explained what he had to do to correct the problem. The prosthesis had broken in the middle of the femur without breaking the femur. After surgery he was there to answer all questions and explained to my wife exactly how the surgery went. Since then we have had several post surgery followups and he has has taken the time to answer all of our questions.We find him to be quite friendly and very easy to talk to unlike some doctors we have dealt with. I sort of understand doctors as my father was a physician and I grew up knowing many doctors.