Dr. Jeffrey Yergler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2013
Great results
Dr Yergler and his staff are outstanding caregivers...my wife had a total hip replacement and I had a total knee..we could not be happier with the results...I would recommend Dr Jeff Yergler to anyone..quality and compassionate care throughout the entire processes

July 26th, 2013
Wonderful Results
Dr. Yergler and his staff were outstanding......you will not be disappointed. They were professional, courteous and, above all, Dr. Yergler is on the cutting edge of knee replacement surgery. You can feel very confident in his skills. When you have surgery, you only want the best.

June 29th, 2013
Had more than "just" a total knee replacement. My entire right leg needed straightening and he managed to do it. 2 weeks after the surgery, I'm using a cane, working on walking without it, very pleased with my progress and my leg is straight for the first time in 3 years. Would recommend him to anyone requiring knee replacement. BTW, waiting for him for office appts. was understandable, my own surgery took longer than anticipated due to the complexity of straightening the leg. Nature of the beast due to the excellence of the work.

January 24th, 2013
Initial consultation regarding hip replacement
Excellent presentation of sequence of events and analysis of my situation. Doctor was positive and very informative. I look forward to having the procedure done by this surgeon. Good to see and read the positive reviews.

January 16th, 2013
Six Weeks and Done
Dr. Yergler was great! I was released after six weeks for knee replacement. He told me what to expect after surgery and how much I was going to have to work to get it back to normal. I would recommond him for any orthopedic surgery

December 4th, 2012
Best Experience I have ever had.

November 14th, 2012
Dr. Yergler and his staff at SBO were just what I was hoping for. Couldn't have made a better choice.

November 12th, 2012
Dr. Yergler is wonderful, but wished office staff would have informed me that he did not participate with BCBS of Michigan.

October 30th, 2012
Knee replacements
Excellent expeience. Dr Jeff is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. Takes the time to answer questions. All staff members were polite, friendly, and caring. Will recommend SBO.

October 26th, 2012
dr j yergler is an EXCELLENT physician and orthopedic surgeon! i am very grateful to HIM and staff for my surgery and care.

August 27th, 2012
He is a very knowledgeable doctor and willing to answer any questions you may have.

October 23rd, 2011
Hip Replacement Surgery Overview
I would like to acknowledge Dr. Jeffery Yergler and his commendable staff at Memorial hospital for performing my hip replacement surgery and following up post operation. They are cordial group of professionals who make patient comfort and satisfaction the cornerstone of their practice. Specifically, the RN, Chintin tended to my needs after the procedure. Needless to say, he is a very intelligent and experienced employee, with a good sense of humor. A hospital stay is never comfortable, but Dr. Yergler and Chintin gave me the assurance I needed while away from home. Overall, I would gladly recommend Dr. Yergler and his team to a friend or family member. Thank you!