Dr. Jeffrey Yessenow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Yessenow?

February 3rd, 2016

RN

we have been together since 1984...no need to change!

May 26th, 2015

NONE

LOL. YOU DEMANED EXCELLENCE FROM YOUR DOCTOR. WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY? HR PROFFESSIONAL. LOL. THIS GUY IS A JOKE. HE TOTALLY MISDIAGONSED ME AND AFTER I WAS CORRECTLY DIAGNOSED BY ANOTHER DOCTOR, HE HAD THE NERVE TO ALL MY HOME AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. SOME KIND OF EXELLENCE THERE.

March 14th, 2014

Run !

I went to him for heavy bleeding and pelvic pain. He did a pap and an ultra sound. I was told the pap test was normal and the ultrasound showed I had a fibroid tumor and cysts on my ovaries. He wanted to do a d and c. I had it scheduled and 2 days before surgery his nurse called and I was told because of my insurance I had to come up with $1, 000 dollars down. I called my insurance company and they said the surgery would be covered and there wasn't any reason I should have pay money up front. I went to a 2nd gynecolgist , Dr. Gentile , he never asked for a penny up front and he found I had stage 2 cervical cancer! Thank God for Dr.Gentile , he saved my life !

October 9th, 2013

Do you want your tubes tied?

Felt pressured to have a tubal ligation. I have one child and first saw him at age 32. My second visit I heard him asking the lady in the room next to me if she wanted her tubes tied too, within minutes of speaking with her. He asked her about it several times, and he asked me repeatedly as well. If you ever have pain during sex, it's endometriosis. He can do a laparoscopy for you, and while he's in there, he can tie your tubes. He said this to the lady in the room next to me, and then to me. And we both said no to all the symptoms he listed off which are associated with endometriosis.

August 7th, 2012

Human Resources Professional

Dr Yessenow is everything you want in your physician. He is professional, kind, compassionate, and excellent in his knowledge of his field. I love the fact that he also demands excellence of his employees, and I can rest assured that they are handling my issues with a great attention to detail. I have been a patient of Dr. Yessenow for 29 years and I also demand excellence from my doctors - and he certainly fits that need!

November 29th, 2010

I was very comfortable with my overall experience.

September 25th, 2009

dr, yessenow is an outstanding doctor.

August 28th, 2009

Great Dr. for Women of all ages

I have been a patient of Dr. Jeffrey Yessenow's for 25 years. Though he no longer practices obstetrics he is an excellent Physician for women of all ages. I was a 21 yr. old with medical problems when I found Dr. Yessenow, he restored my health and guided me through pregnancies and the birth of two children. I look forward to menopause knowing that I have Dr. Yessenow on my side!

October 20th, 2017