Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
 |  He's the one!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2014

Dr. Yocum is the epitome of what a doctor should be. Knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and professional. On a 1 to 10 scale, he's a 10!

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2014

Jeff, I am cracking up at B. Klines review from 2008. The last line. I could totally see you saying that. I know for a fact that you like smaller breasts.

|  Tells it like it is....  |  show details
by K..D. on Nov 22nd, 2013

Ive been seeing Dr.Yocum for 3 yrs, I sometimes don't like to hear everything he points out ,however he is to the point and is thoughtful I have been treated kindly by his staff ,and most of all he listens to whatever I have to say .no matter how small a problem it may be. So I say Thank You Dr. Yocum and staff for all you do.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2012

As for being a regular family doctor, I would not know, however, if one is suffering from an issue with opiate addiction or dependence, he would definately be the one to see. He's very easy to talk to. The wait times were a little long, as expected at any doctor's office. But, overall it was a pleasant experience.

|  Mr. Sands  |  show details
by Anonymous on Aug 4th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Office staff is rude and unprofessional. They acted like you were bothering them and taking up their precious time with your physical issues.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  find another  |  show details
by B Kline on Nov 12th, 2009

this doctor is a joke. my wife had diabetes insipidus and she went in and asked him what she should do about her dry mouth and constant thirst and he said "suck on some hard candy", "drink more water" her psychiatrist had blood work done and found it was DI also my wife has scoliosis of the spine for years and didnt know it until she seen a chiropractor but Mr Yocum with the degree said it was her big breasts, and lose weight. what ajoke

|  Dr. Yocum  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 28th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Yocum has been my family`s physician for years. Although I am no longer in the area, some of my other family members still go to Dr. Yo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com