A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Yorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Yorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Yorio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yorio graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yorio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Yorio MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Yorio practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Yorio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Yorio practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Internists.