A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey York is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. York
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. York Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey York, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. York has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Maine Med Ctr, Portland, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P York MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. York practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey York has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey York practices Urology near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Staunton, VA.
See Harrisonburg Urologists.