A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey York is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey York, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. York has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Maine Med Ctr, Portland, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P York MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. York practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey York has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey York practices Urology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Urologists.