Dr. Jeffrey Yormak MD, FAAOS Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Mount Kisco, NY

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!! Takes the time to explain and teach...how refreshing!!! Happy we found him!

May 16th, 2016
Dr YORMAK is Tops in his field!

April 26th, 2015
Professional, thorough, he cares about me and it shows.

January 19th, 2015
terrific doctor
Dr. Yormak was great, took the time to ask lots of questions, examine me, diagnose the situation and unltimately help me find what was wrong and point me to a solution, I would highly recommend him. I went for herniated disk and he accommodated my apt request very last minute and was terrific.

December 13th, 2013
Great Doc
I am very grateful I found Dr Yormak. He listened carefully and was excellent at diagnosing my problem. I had complete confidence in him and I had a great result after surgery. I will most definitely go back to him if I have an injury in the future. I have sent friends to him that are equally happy . GREAT DOCTOR!

November 19th, 2013
Horrible bedside manner
I'm not picky and don't require a very warm doctor, but man he was tough. Definitely a doc with an ego and in a rush. I felt dumb for asking any questions and felt stupid when I needed him to explain things further. Also it seemed like it was his way or the highway.

May 30th, 2013
Dr. Yormak will take great care of you.
Dr. Yormak an excellent physician who cares about his patients.

March 1st, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!!
I had a great experience with Dr. Yormak - I was referred to him by my Boss who also was a patient I make an appointment for a second opinion on my injured shoulder due to a fall where My shoulder pounded into the pavement He was very calming and expained in detail after taking x-rays that I needed another test where a dye would be injected into the joint of my shoulder so he could see my rotator cuff ( Easy Test) Well I could not believe it , the previous surgeon I went to completely missed my torn rotator cuff - yes he knew I had 3 fractures BUT he missed that my rotator cuff was torned 98-99% My injury required surgery - KUDOS! to the Somer's office staff they made the process so easy- in no time I had my surgery. After surgery- I was a little sore - but actually the pain was less then before I had the surgery - FELT GREAT! Never had to take any pain pills- Tylenol worked fine Even though Dr. Yormak would not like me to sharing this information - I never went for physical theraphy after surgery either - I did the mild exercises he instructed me to do and I was back in work in 5 days feeling so much better I was able to lift my left arm above my head which I was not able to due for over 6 months. Dr. Yormak would say to me on every visit that I was that type of patient that scared him because even though I felt so good- he was concerned that I was doing too much to fast - I tried to be careful - but I felt so good! My surgery was performed at Northern Westchester Hospital-this was wonderful experience too - great caring staff ! It has been over a year and a half and my shoulder is still in great shape! very happy with the results I had a great experience with Dr. Yormak and I refer everyone and anyone I know - Those who have met with him had positive results too!

September 20th, 2012
A good doctor to go to when nothing is wrong--but....
For years my daughter complained that she hated Dr. Yormak's bedside manner-she thought he was smug and flip when telling her what needed to be done about her sprains and bumps (she was an active child growing up)but I thought he was OK and didn't quite understand her point of view. BUT during that time, when examining me he found nothing wrong--so why wouldn't I like him? THEN, when I did have a problem, I realized exactly how she felt, and why. He may or may not have empathy, but if so he doesn't show it very well. What he does have is a very irritating detatchment from the realities of the patient's life outside the office.

August 21st, 2012
Bedside manner does not exist in Somers Orthopaedic Practice. The doctors only care about making a profit at the expense of the patient. Get a second opinion before you let these doctors operate on you.

June 15th, 2011
I would highly recommend Dr. Yormak to any family member or friend.from: a satisfied and pain free patient!

August 7th, 2017