A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Yu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Yu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Yu MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Yu practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Yu practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN.
See Chicago Neurologists.