A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zacharias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Harper Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons and Harper Woods Sports Medicine Doctors.