Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Would not Recommend show details Would not Recommend
Aug 22nd, 2015

My son had an ACL reconstruction done by this surgeon. Post surgery he kept complaining about recurring knee instability. We kept being told it was quad weakness and everything was ok. Even during our last visit, we were told everything was ok but he would order an MRI. When the MRI came back we were told everything was NOT ok and that the graft had ruptured. We had go to another surgeon to have a revision. This surgeon had to drill a new femoral tunnel to make the knee stable. Needless to say my son was devastated, he had already missed his junior season of football because of the initial injury, now he lost his senior season, along with a good chance for a college scholarship.

A good experience show details A good experience
by Wendy B. on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Zacharias is pleasant, kind, patient, thorough and informative. He has my respect and my recommendation.

A good doctor show details A good doctor
by prf on Sep 12th, 2013

Dr Zacharias has me out of knee pain for the first time in years. He is very thorough, professional and realistic. His staff is kind and prompt , and the office is very very clean.I would recommend anyone who has problems with their knees related to work, sports or genetics to see this great Doc.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Gloria on Jul 1st, 2008

I am an rn. I highly recommend dr. Zacharias. He does not do surgery unless he absolutely has to. He is very professional and prompt. You never wait long in his office. Mostly, he is skilled and a great physician. He's not bad at tapping a knee either.