Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias?

Go with the best!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

This Doctor operated on both shoulders. He is very skilled and diagnoses based on a 27 point checkup during surgery of the joint. I cannot say good enough things about him. Outstanding artisan in his field .

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I found him to be very friendly along with his staff and very efficient on what my care required. The visit was not drawn out and I feel he made the best decisions to the care I need. Would recommend him to anyone.

Would not Recommend

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

My son had an ACL reconstruction done by this surgeon. Post surgery he kept complaining about recurring knee instability. We kept being told it was quad weakness and everything was ok. Even during our last visit, we were told everything was ok but he would order an MRI. When the MRI came back we were told everything was NOT ok and that the graft had ruptured. We had go to another surgeon to have a revision. This surgeon had to drill a new femoral tunnel to make the knee stable. Needless to say my son was devastated, he had already missed his junior season of football because of the initial injury, now he lost his senior season, along with a good chance for a college scholarship.

A good experience

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Dr. Zacharias is pleasant, kind, patient, thorough and informative. He has my respect and my recommendation.

A good doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Dr Zacharias has me out of knee pain for the first time in years. He is very thorough, professional and realistic. His staff is kind and prompt , and the office is very very clean.I would recommend anyone who has problems with their knees related to work, sports or genetics to see this great Doc.

Excellent physician

Posted on July 1st, 2008

I am an rn. I highly recommend dr. Zacharias. He does not do surgery unless he absolutely has to. He is very professional and prompt. You never wait long in his office. Mostly, he is skilled and a great physician. He's not bad at tapping a knee either.

Posted on October 27th, 2017