A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zacher, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zacher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacher graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zacher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Jerome Zacher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Zacher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zacher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zacher practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.