A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zangmeister
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zangmeister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zangmeister graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Zangmeister has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.