A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zangmeister
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zangmeister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zangmeister graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zangmeister has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.